Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Devil Girl Does The Diner

The carhop girl skates by on her way to deliver someone's shake to let me know she'll be right with me. I can smell the sweat of a hard day's work with my tongue. Its all the self control I have not to dump that shake down her dress and lick it off. She's tall, a redhead, covered in tattoos and as she skates away I get a good look at her toned long legs. I'm not sure if the skirt is supposed to do that but I'm not complaining.

On her second pass she asks for my order. I decide to skip the formalities, taking a taste of that painted flesh with my forked tongue. Her smile says it all. 

On her third pass she climbs on the hood, keeping the windshield a tantalizing barrier between us. We talk a bit and determine we both have nothing much to do after she gets off work, except each other. Good thing, too. That librarian has me all worked up and I'm in no mood for another quickie. I want to take my time with this one.

On her next pass I give her a little taste of what's to come. She decides that maybe leaving work early isn't such a bad idea. By the time she comes up for air she's sitting in my lap. By the time she gets on the seat we're already out of the parking lot. . .

Headed somewhere that we'll have all the time in the world.

Editor's notes: Due to scheduling issues with the stars, Adventures of Devil Girl may be slow with new episodes until mid-month. To make up for it, the next strip will feature both Detective Reynolds and Devil Girl and run extra long.

No comments:

Post a Comment