Sunday, May 8, 2011

Guess Who's Coming For Dinner

The posters warn about STD's.

The posters warn about Reds.


The posters warn about the end of the world.
They forgot to make a poster about the dangers of Devil Girls.
Human nature never changes. You climb into a convertable and slip in a man's lap and his clothes come off like butter.

 
Summonings always leave me starving and this guy's going to be my first meal. I could have done a lot worse.

He doesn't mention the horns and I don't mention the ring on his finger. Its a good arrangement and a fair trade. In a day he'll start to doubt. In a week he'll have convinced himself it was all a weird dream.

  
He'll go home a little woozy and maybe with a guilty conscience. I'll go. . .somewhere. . . not sure where yet but at least I won't be hungry.


Editor's note: File sizes are being reduced so I can get more than half a dozen issues on this blog before hitting the maximum storage on a free account.

No comments:

Post a Comment