Saturday, May 7, 2011

The Naked City, Part 1

 I hate it when teenagers get together and try out that demon summoning ritual from their book of spells. Inevitably the cops run them off and I wind up in the middle of some deserted parking lot.

Can't complain too much, though. There's a whole city out there. If there's one thing I love its cities. Full of hot rods, booze and people just dying for a chance to give a devil girl what she's needing.
 Case in point. You can throw a garbage can through any old store window late at night and go shopping. Can't very well go walking around barefoot.  This place has some swank gear. Let's see, boots. . .
 gloves
 jacket
 
and I'll blend right in with the locals. Now all I need is a better way to get around. Good thing they have a garage.
A car isn't just a mode of transportation. Its a statement. Its sex, its power, its your deepest self externalized.

As if there could be any doubt which one's for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment